Tuesday, February 19, 2013

things i want




i really want this sweater. i have for a long, long time. that makes it acceptable to purchase, right?
having an unemployed husband and being on a spending break probably means no. that being said, anyone who would love to buy me presents, i will accept.
oh urban outfitters please sale me this in my size.




that being said i did bit the bullet and purchase something i've a) been wanting for a long time and b) have been not purchasing for no reason other than it seems superfluous. then again, i thought that of my black booties and i can't seem to get them off my feet... so in a few weeks, i will be the proud owner of a ...

 
TULLE SKIRT!  i can only hope the color is not as awkward as it looked in one of the pictures. i tend to suffer from awkward coloristis. it's awful.

i promise that if i ever get that sweater i will not wear it with my skirt. unless it looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment