Saturday, November 14, 2009

saturdays are a nightmare

In customer care at least.

Its like all week long, people build and build and build up all this emotion that they just can't hold onto anymore come Saturday morning. It probably doesn't help much that I don't want to be here and listening to people gripe about their phones at 9 am is the last thing I want to do...ever.
Even after my mental health day yesterdày, it only took me two hours to revert back to my loathsome self.
I need to move. I need to move to some place beautiful and warm and happy and get a job that reflects the things I love. As much as I enjoy cell phones and knowing about them and being able to help people out... This job is nothing more than a paycheck and when it's over, it's over and I don't care about it one bit.
I have no idea how people can make it through years of this. More power to them. I won't be able to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment