Thursday, March 7, 2013

break up letter to forever 21

i'm getting to the point in my life where i'm choosing quality over quanity. unfortunately for me this means my love affair with forever 21 may have to be put on hold.

which brings me to a serious question: where do adults shop? unfortunately living in the middle of no where means limited acutal shopping gets done around here. and my limited actual shopping i mean limited time in stores. there's excessive online shopping. excessive. but i'm finding the websites i normally turn to aren't exactly meeting my needs. i'm 27 years old. i can't dress like a 15 year old anymore. it's just creepy. and seriously, forever maybe if you rethink what you believe a good length of a dress is - we can talk. i'm not about to show everyone my lady parts just to be fashionable.

while i appreciate your attempt to rekindle our relationship with shoving love21 in my face - i'm still not happy with your attitude and lack of lady part covering options.

what self respecting woman is going to be able to wear this to a professional setting?


 this is not a true covering. fake long is not long. and that inner covering is much too short for ladies with a kadunk. (unfortunately i love this dress.)
 but who wants to wear a skirt this tiny? isn't the whole purpose of buying a dress this length so you can have a dress this length and not have to worry about the under parts??

unfortunately, my new found maturity did not come along with a increased bank account. so for the transitional period this is going to be tight. I WANT NEW CLOTHES! but i don't want to spend money. but I WANT NEW CLOTHES. but i want quality clothing. why do i always have this argument with myself?

who am i kidding, forever 21 and i will never break up.

No comments:

Post a Comment