Tuesday, April 24, 2012

thoughts

seriously people, where has the time gone? i should be working. yep, at work. should be working but i feel like i need a place to put down my thoughts and the random things that i come across that have something to do with my life. especially while i'm sitting here, should be working.

things to do:
plan amy's bridal shower
work out - god i'm feeling like a huge tubber today.
i really need to deal with my dr appt crap
and my student loans. kill me please.

Motivational Words to Get You Moving // woman running outdoors c Corbis
http://fitbie.msn.com/slideshow/motivational-words-get-you-moving?ocid=nlxgf
i really wish i could train myself to get up early in the morning and go for a run. do i actually see that happening? no. but i hope to soon. i just need to do it. i'm getting hefferized.

No comments:

Post a Comment