Monday, September 9, 2013

more randomness to add to your life

etsy does it again.

of course they are my size. of course they are vintage perfection. and perfectly match my favorite shoes that recently broke. of course they everything i've ever wanted out of a vintage shoe.
Vtg 90s 70s Brown Leather Cut Out Boho Sandals Wooden Clogs Heel Shoes 8 1/2 8.5 M
and of course they are $150.... morning ruined. 

also, can i pull this off?
Turban Headband - Black and Gold Sweater Knit.  Ear warmers, winter headband, twist turban, knot headband
is this look just for skinny girls with long blond hair or can i rock it? i love that it would make my ears warm whilst covering my messy hair. is that a prerequisite though? messy hair? how do people have time in their mornings/day to curl their hair? i want to know. does this just take me longer than the average bear to accomplish?

and while we're at it. anyone who would like to buy me this
Leopard Print Calf Hair Zipper Pouch Leather Clutch
i would gladly accept. reminder: my anniversary is quickly approaching. i'm mildly obsessed with large clutches. and tassels. something i would only admit to you.

also, how hard do you think it would be to make these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment