Friday, September 27, 2013

confession/rant time

i love clogs. i'm not afraid to admit it. they are fantastic shoes. they are comfy and they keep your toes warm without making you feel suffocated or trapped. i can wear clogs all day long and my feet are so happy. happy feet! they get to breathe. they can get out if they need to. happy. so why does the fashion world have such an issue with clogs? probably because when most people think of clogs they think of this or this and those, my friend, are some ugly shoes. so ugly they won't even allow me to put the picture on my blog.

while unfortunately it't not commonly accepted to wear these to work/meetings/play outside of the home, it should be. because they are fantastic.

and these are on my wishlist because who can say no when comfort meets style?



No comments:

Post a Comment