Wednesday, October 21, 2009

farmtown vs. farmville? no competition

erik and i were hanging out on farmville this morning, maintaining our crops and animals and what not when i noticed my dear friend amy had become a fan of farm town. now i've known a number of other people (family included) that have boasted about farmtown and, of course, curiosity got the best of me.
farmtown is weak sauce. the graphics are bunk. there's a creepy old man that tells you what to do and you can't even plant your crops close together. the only pseudo cool thing is that the animals move a bit.

farmville, however, is amazing and i tend to spend my long 9 hour days wondering how my plants are doing. it's user friendly, your plants florish in neat, tidy little rows and you can decorate it how you would like. the only problem with farmville is that so many people love it and some times it bogs down the system. it's time for an upgrade facebook! work on it.

this is erik's other obsession, cafe world. while it is very exciting and i would love to join my stinkin job permits me from doing so.


this is erik's "emily please don't take pictures of me while i'm playing on cafe world" face. so cute.






2 comments:

  1. Oh no. Now I feel like I have to go on FarmVille. I wonder if I could maintain two farms. This is shamefull

    ReplyDelete
  2. you love farmville. don't lie. you've completely given up on farmtown and you know it...

    ReplyDelete