Saturday, October 10, 2009

follow up on fight #17

i'd first like to state that training at my job is so difficult that i wrote my last entire blog while i was sitting paying attention to everything that we were learning. i'd also like to state that i currently have a 96.73% in the class.
that being said, the follow up to my foul disposition is this. i went home at my lunch break even though i wasn't sure i wanted to; i knew i didn't want to be upset for the rest of the day and then only have an hour when i got home to sort things out with him.
when i got home, i don't think he even realized why i was upset. to tell the truth, i'm not quite sure i knew why i was so upset. i told him about how i wrote a blog about it and we talked about why it bothered me. he didn't realize it was so important to me and i admitted to over reacting. i mean, in the month that we've been here this was the first time he didn't drive me. it really isn't that big of a deal. i work like 7 minutes away from our apt and that's if there's traffic. my only concern with driving is parking because you have to park far away which adds another 5 minutes at least to the walking in part.
(the weirdest thing about this building is that it looks like nasa where it's a bunch of different little compartments combined and the hallway that connects them is-no joke- a quarter mile long. my training room is at the other end of that mile, so it takes a while to trudge down there. especially since it's filled with slow walkers and people who are not so in shape. it's true, everyone- i mean thing- is bigger in texas.)
so that was really my main concern and now having done it and making it in on time i realize that it's not really a big deal if for some reason erik can't/doesn't want to make the trip with me. and he understands that this is something that's important to me and makes me feel special so i think we're doing an ok job of working this stuff out. :) for now at least.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment