Thursday, December 31, 2009

achievements for 2009

achievements for 2009:
i ran both a 5k and a 10k. the 10k was without much training too due to me not knowing if i was going to do it and my meeting erik two weeks before the race.
i met erik, i fell in love and i'm getting married. that's an amazing accomplishment coming from someone who never thought that they would get married or would get married out of boredom or something...
i moved to texas. yea, this one kinda sucked but allowed me to figure out what i really wanted and what i liked and didn't like being on my own. it was a goal to get out of new hampshire and i achieved it and now i can move on.
i started two blogs (first one semi unsuccessful). gives me something to do and a way to keep track of my life and figure everything out in writing.
i drove cross country with my brother.
i survived being unemployed.
i quit a job i hated even though it's a recession.
i figured more out about who i am, what i want out of life and who i want to be there with me. it's funny moving, you figure out who you really want to spend your life with... and i definitely have some real friends.
i'm sure there's more but that's all i can think of right now.

things i didn't achieve would have been my resolutions for the previous year:
to floss more, to wear my seat belt all the time and to not drink as much... stupid resolutions. it's like once you say that it's your rez you're done for and that ONE thing you won't accomplish but everything else you didn't even think about when that ball dropped... done. wtf...

No comments:

Post a Comment