Monday, December 28, 2009

day one of new shift

Today started much like any day...
Ok even that's a lie. Today started... Early. Erik and I went to bed at 830 last night so I got up this morning, got ready and left the house by ten after nine in order to pay my $214 ticket only to find out that even so, I'd still have two points on my license for being under 25.
Then Erik drove me to work after I vented to him all my mornings sorrows- early again.
Yes today was my first day of my new (was told I would never get) shift which is 30 minutes earlier. No biggie right? I should be able to stay at my same desk and everything? Wrong. I'm moving to the back of the mod and not only is my new manager all business but she's a clapper.
That's right. She cheers every time you do something well... Which I hate.
Ugh. And just when I thought I wouldn't be counting the moments til I left. Now I have to pretend to be happy here too.

3 comments:

  1. Clappers suck. Punch her in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boss sounds like a schmuck...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's also new speculation that she's on some sort of drugs. i'm thinking crack but kaylee says meth. she has creepy hands and will only stare at the computer when she's talking to you...

    ReplyDelete