Friday, November 15, 2013

i had a creepy dream last night

a dream where for whatever reason i had to marry my cousin and at the last moment i was like "we can't do this! we're first cousins!" (these are probably dreams i shouldn't share with the internet. whatever.) so since the wedding was all set up and everyone was already there i was going to marry my ex-boyfriend instead. (i'm guessing this was a scenario where i never actually met my true love and women had to be married...) anyhow, this wedding - in the first place- i'm pretty sure was planned for someone else (i think a friend of mine). reusing weddings, weird. and i was just thrown into it. so we just rolled with it. and as i'm walking down the aisle i grab my ex-boyfriend's brother to be his best man because literally everything was supposed to be for this other wedding. wedding party included.

it's totally normal for me to have dreams like this. i come from a long line of odd dreamers. i loved the little things though. i remember when i was supposed to marry my cousin i couldn't stand how he smelled. and marrying the ex, i hated how he laughed. (true story. terrible thing to hate about someone too.) and i kept thinking "man, this is it for me. this is not what i was hoping for."

thankfully, i didn't have a wedding like that. i feel badly for anyone who had those thoughts on their wedding day.

it did get me thinking about my perfect wedding though. the one that i have all the money in the world to plan and can completely shop off of etsy. this changes depending on my mood. (i'm a girl. it's allowed.) but for round one of emily's dream wedding this is what it includes:
Beautiful wedding bouquet.

Scotch & Soda Summer 2013 Vera Wang Lavender label, just beautiful  #verawang #weddingshoes #wedding A gorgeous wedding cake in frosty blue, flecked with edible gold leaf. goodness me, I'd love some vintage bridesmaids!! by Daniel Gurton  Vintage Music and Lavender Boutonniere with Feathers

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

No comments:

Post a Comment