Friday, September 4, 2009

Newwww BLLLOGGGG

so i haven't blogged in a while...

when i started blogging it was because there was so much going on in my crazy hectic life, i needed some sort of outlet to realize that it was all happening.
now, my story is a bit different. currently i am laying on the floor of what has been deemed the game room of my brand spanking new fiance and my townhouse. now there's so much going on in my life that i want to document it all so i can keep it forever.
for starters, i just moved to lubbock, tx. i got engaged a little over a month ago to the most amazing man i've ever met. we fell in love in under 2 weeks. we have been living in our little bamf townhouse for 2 whole days now. we have absolutely nothing but our computers and ourselves to entertain with. i am just days away from starting a new career at at&t, but in the mean time i'm occupying my days by playing mahjong and planning a wedding we currently can not afford. basically, i have my hands full with nothing and it's driving me a wee bit crazy but i couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment