Friday, September 18, 2009

things i've learned since living with erik

  • it's not all about me. i know. i was shocked too. but apparently it's true.
  • rice and eggs is a fine combination. although i still get made fun of for eating pasta and cottage cheese?
  • one person can eat burgers every day
  • i need to take things less personally. and i'm super sensitive. weird. hopefully that goes away.
  • i apparently leave my stuff every where. when this was determined the word stuff was substituted for another word beginning with s. again, sensitive. idk.
  • foreign asian movies can be fun.
  • his keyboard is smaller than mine, making this difficult to type. (my computer at work has the like huge hand keys where you're hands are separated and on an upward angle making it hard for me to type on anything else...)
  • big tvs are very important. especially for playing video games.
  • i learned that when i get home from work in the evening, i need to unwind with momentary me time but i really enjoy that he picks me up from work.
  • netflix is amazing when you are broke and have nothing else to do.
  • not working makes him very unhappy.
  • it's good to have someone around that cares for you. especially when you are almost in tears because the washing machine doesn't work and you spent your last quarters to find that out. he's a good egg. i think i'll keep him. :)

other random thoughts
  • my computer hates me. it goes through these phases where it just doesn't want to work. sometimes it's fine. today and last night... it hates me.
  • today is not only 1 year until my amazing wedding with my soulmate but it's also our 3 monthiversery!
  • today also marks the end of week 2 of my training at my new job. my brain is frizzled. hence the non-blogging.
  • it also makes week two of my coworkers mingling outside of class. we're so visiting erik on his first day of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment