Tuesday, August 27, 2013

today is a new day

can you believe how fast this year is flying by? i feel like it was just january. did summer even exist? can someone who experienced summer please remind me of what it's like?

this was my first summer in two years not training for a half marathon. i feel like i missed out. those long runs may have been painful but at least i knew it was sunny and hot. as opposed to my usual trapped in the refrigerator station.

i'm getting nothing accomplished this week. what is today? tuesday? oh yesterday i made this: Cheesy Sausage Tortellini Recipe. SO GOOD! One dish, and done in 30 mins or less. and trust me. it's just as good as described. which unfortunately led me to eat it all. like a HUGE bowl and a half. which maybe wouldn't have been so bad but i spent the weekend gorging myself on this: Healthy Chicken Tamale Pie... I've heard good things about this which also was just as delicious as could be. i may or may not have eaten the whole thing myself. hey, husband said he was sick of mexican. i had to...

which all led me to completing day one of this: because cardio kickboxing is ending this week and seriously, i need to keep at something or i'll go insane. as rough as it looks i finished all the exercises on monday's list in less than a half hour. we'll see if i can stick to this. as we all know i'm not known for sticking with things...

No comments:

Post a Comment