Thursday, October 10, 2013

i'm trapped in my office

there is a creepy man outside. i want to lock the door and hide. maybe just hiding will be sufficient. nope. he's done. this is awesome. unfortunately he's done in a donald trump "ya fired!" sorta way. yesterday i locked the door and put my computer on the floor so i could hide from him. in all honesty, he's my boss's friend and was doing some work on the building. i'm sure in his own right he's a very nice person and he means well but he gives me the bageegies. there's just something off.

anyone else creeped out when someone tells you calls you pretty? i feel like in an office setting that's just not ok. if you aren't my boyfriend/friend/husband/mom then call me by my name. pet names can be ok but only if they're universal. and not given by creepy men.

also, i'm freezing. just throwing that out there. anyone who wants to bring me a warm cup of soup, have at it.

speaking of soups, i've created a soup board on pinterest. because i love it that much.
Broccoli White Cheddar Soup -- and homemade bread bowls if you keep scrolling! Yum!

also i made my first calzone last night. it's missing something. i used karen's recipe for the dough and literally just folded a regular pizza in half. i'm thinking it needs a little more work cause the dough was kinda thin. but still delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment