Thursday, January 21, 2010

the gloves are off, but i still have both my ears

i'm not feeling very insightful today. or energetic. or well much like anything.
i am, however, feeling like at some point last night i was in a boxing match. and i lost.
my alarm went off this morning like it should have yesterday, but didn't. waking me up an hour earlier than usual and taking full inventory of the pains i was having -- i can't wait to go to work today.
this is me: head in vice. jaw locked. back (obviously due to multiple kidney punches) broken. my mouth been through a texas sandstorm, with my head out the window and tongue hanging out. glands, swollen. and best of all, bloated. and trust me, no it is not that time of the month.


don't worry folks. yes, i have a degree in this. you don't have to be sad because your drawings aren't half as good as mine.

as i'm explaining all this to erik all he can say is: well, how many boxing matches have you been in?
me: plenty.
..................... i can wii box like a champ.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to get a wii. It seems like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a wii like whoa. we don't actually have one... but i bring it up at every opportunity. it would probably be one of those things i only used every now and then but seriously? so cool.

    ReplyDelete