Wednesday, January 13, 2010

UPDATE!

my funk has passed.
funny how that happens. last night, i was wretched. i came home and i didn't want to talk to erik at all. i had had a horrible day at work (probably due to my original funk).
actually it wasn't even that horrible. what was horrible about it was i got a bad score on a post call survey, which means that someone got off the phone with me that was not happy with the results i gave. the problem is, i wasn't done with the call. i was in the process of connecting her to the group that could help her. i had to get them on the other line so that i could get her the best help she needed.
new manager only cares about scores. this is the first time i've ever gotten a score that was lower than a 5. which is perfect. so i got reprimanded. told that i obviously was only thinking about going home and wasn't helping the customer.
i hate being told what i was thinking or doing. you could ask me. i would tell you. you don't know me after 3 weeks of listening to me talk to customers. ugh.
but that was the bad part. the rest of my calls were fine. i had a generally good call day. but the fact that i didn't get the support that i was hoping for brought me home in tears.
i was miserable all night. i didn't really eat the dinner erik made me. i cried in the shower which i rarely ever do. just basically way overly sensitive.
but some how, randomly, for seemingly no reason--- i snapped out of it. and now i'm back to my normal happy self. i'm excited for the weekend. i don't mind that i have to go to work again. and i'm optimistic about today bringing me a step closer to not being here anymore. :)

.... and i'm reading the little prince. that might have something to do with it. i love that book.

1 comment:

  1. The Little Prince is a fabulous book!

    As for the sad-then-happy bit? :-) I do that all the time. I'm guessing that you are like me, just a basically happy cheerful person that gets dragged down every now and then but then bobs to the surface.

    How lovely!!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete