Friday, January 15, 2010

reasons

reasons why i moved to tx:

hated my job at the bank
nothing really going for me
had no boyfriend, no hope of relationship
gallery work was going no where really-- although i was continually getting more and more responsibilities. all seemed mundane.
i worked 2-3 jobs and could barely keep up with all my bills
rent here= cheap (and the give you random free things like internet or first month free? what's up with that?)
i had a friend here who i thought i could help
i needed a change
nh=been there done that
family was a bit overwhelming
basically nothing new, i loved my friends but they were always off doing their own life thing and there wasn't much else for me there. my family is great but they always seemed to want something from me. every guy i dated was blah to the extreme.
oh and i could wear flip flops all year long. no snow. no cold weather and no shoveling!

reasons why i want to move out of here asap:

i met my fiance before i left nh and we're both now stranded out here in no man's land
don't like the change
working a job that's worse than the bank... some days..
tx= been there done that
couldn't help friend
i miss my overwhelming family
nothing to do here, nothing new
commercialized gun carriers
i miss my friends
it's hard to plan a wedding from a different state
and it freakin snowed here! like a lot. i came here to get away from the cold and away from the snow. i didn't even pack any scarves. it's been like in the 20s and 30s. i know that's better but i wanted like 75 all year long. maybe i should move to hawaii?

3 comments:

  1. oh! so it was just kind of a.... going to get out of THIS place, THAT seems like a good place thing. do you have plans on moving back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. and we are counting down the days. our lease is up here on the 28th of february. we have to make it through another month and a half which may lead to things no sane person would do but we do have an end in sight and i'm thankful for that every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to vacation in texas. Like find a really small town and just enjoy it. But then I realized that I do live in a very very small town and that in texas there are guns.

    Therefore, I'm all for you moving. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete