Saturday, January 23, 2010

time for more dream analysis!!

ok, so i just woke up from this dream. first off, i was going out to dinner by myself. erik apparently didn't want to go... so i was going to this italian place... that turned into a grocery store. i hate grocery shopping. with a passion. so my way to avoid having to go there is to get everything i could need in one visit so i don't have to go again for a long, long time. (when i was living on my own, this worked wonders. i would go shopping once a month... just side note.) so, of course, while i'm there i'm shopping for some essentials... and while i'm doing this mild shopping, i run into this woman who remind me of my friend jenn from home (older, but still super fun; married, not necessarily happy all the time; caring; this woman wanting to look out for me).
so we're walking and talking.. she's picking up random things... apparently she wasn't too pleased with the fact that erik wasn't with me and told me i should grocery shop with her on a regular basis... which is when i told her i was moving (apparently we had moved back north at this point, cause i told her i was either moving back to tx or some place else) and money was tight because i wasn't working... she told me all the reasons i shouldn't move but i'd heard them all before and she told me her husband worked for a call center which i thought was strange because there aren't any call centers up north... she also told me she didn't work but her husband didn't know that...so when he came around to talk to her about the groceries... obviously not pleased to be there... i asked him about what call center he worked for and what he did....everything he said came out in a reallllyy thick accent so i had no idea what he actually said.. but then later when he's walking me outside to show me how we can see his golf course at his office from here i can hear/understand him fine....
and this is where it gets weird... i get that he's pretty high up in this call center... at first i thought he was taking calls (good looking guy with salt and pepper goatee) but then he told me about the office and his golf course which we go outside to see a bunch of golf balls and construction cones set up on the side of a mountainy hill blocked off by a fence...and he has two calves... one is a bit bigger than the other and they're knocking the set up golf balls down which i inform him and he yells, "hans! svenigan!" and then we jump the fence/ go through the door (i don't know.. it's a dream remember?) to go to his golf course. he tells me there that the smaller one sleeps in a heated room in the office to keep him small but the other one (hans, i believe) sleeps outside with him. he also calls this one duck for some reason. from there all i remember is trying to sleep outside and having this huge baby cow/yelling duck trying to snuggle with me.
which maybe because that was the end of my dream and erik was cuddling up... not that he's a cow or anything. dreams are weird.

ok people! analyze me! let me know why in the world i'm so messed up!
and if you try for one second to tell me to stop playing farmville, you are out of luck my friend.

1 comment:

  1. weird stuff--i can hardly figure my own nonsense out!

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete